[Typo3] RTE not able to tag for CSS???

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Mon Feb 28 15:48:47 CET 2005

> Here is what I want to do:
> + I want to use Typo3 in combination with CSS since CSS is the standard
> + I studied and experiment with the "Customizing the Rich Text Editor"
> article. I want to use the RTE if possible. No "rtehtmlarea" or other
> none standard extensions.

Hi,
Any reason why rtehtmlarea does not fit your needs?
When you check the newsgroup for this project you'll see that its
developper, Stanislas Roland, is very quick in helping out with
questions and updating the extension in the TER accordingly.
I have not had any problems with it yet.

Patrick Scholman