[Typo3] template that displays news origin

Philipp Fleischmann phf at gmx.at
Thu Feb 24 22:10:02 CET 2005

Hi Peter

thank you for your help. I tried this, but it displays a link to the page where the single-display is on, not where the news is stored. I don't really understand where, but generally selecting by the pid is not so logical, since the tt_news value that I read from the url is an uid (if I understood right).
I, by the way, tried another solution: using the PAGE_TITLE value in the news-template. This has a strange effect as well: It creates a proper link (with LINK_ITEM), but the Titel is only shown if the news is stored in the folder where the single-display is located, otherwise not (and therefore the link is not visible).
strange, all this. maybe sombody did it before?

philipp

Hi list

I want to do the following:
I want to add a line at the bottom of the page where my tt_news single
display is that indicates to the reader where the news that si currently
displayed comes from, that means displays a link to the page where the news
actually is stored as well as its title. I tried with the following setup,
but it makes a link to the parent of the actual page with the title of the
actual page. I am not a big TScript master. probably I misunderstood
something. can somebody give ma a hint? I suppose the problem is in the
table and/or select line (because of the above mentioned results). by the
way, i somewhere read that select would exclude hidden pages. in this
configuration, it does not. whats wrong?

philipp

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig >

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig = COA

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.10 < styles.content.get

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.20 = COA

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.20 {

table = tt_news

select.uidInList = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news

wrap = <div class="zeile_artikelherkunft">|</div>

10 = TEXT

10.field = pid

10.wrap = <h4>Dieser Artikel stammt aus <a href=index.php?id= | >

20 = TEXT

20.field = title

20.wrap = | </a>.</h4>

}

Hi Phillip.
"uidInList" doesn't support stdWrap, so you can only use integer values.
Instead use the "pidInList" which do support stdWrap.

Like this:

select.pidInList.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news

- Philipp Fleischmann (slp-web)