[Typo3] Greetings: New Typo3-powered site http://www.law.emory.edu/

Ben Chapman bjchapm at emory.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:54:23 CET 2005

Everyone:

After much work on the part of our team, we are pleased to announce a
new Typo3-powered site:

    http://www.law.emory.edu/

We've moved over *most* of the site; however, you will still see some
occasional remnants of the old static site. The site is running on 3.7.0
and uses TV pages. Because of a design error in our page templates, we
have not yet moved it to xhtml; that should happen soon.

Anyway, THANK YOU! to Kasper and all the others in the T3 community for
this terrific tool. By any chance, are there other typo3 users in the
Atlanta area? We would be interested in contributing to or starting a
typo3 users group here if there is interest.

Best regards,

Ben Chapman

--
Ben Chapman
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
ben.chapman at emory.edu
V: (404)727-6948 F: (404)727-2202