[Typo3] template that displays news origin

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Feb 22 09:32:33 CET 2005

"Philipp Fleischmann" <phf at gmx.at> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.104.1108997608.24686.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi list

I want to do the following:
I want to add a line at the bottom of the page where my tt_news single
display is that indicates to the reader where the news that si currently
displayed comes from, that means displays a link to the page where the news
actually is stored as well as its title. I tried with the following setup,
but it makes a link to the parent of the actual page with the title of the
actual page. I am not a big TScript master. probably I misunderstood
something. can somebody give ma a hint? I suppose the problem is in the
table and/or select line (because of the above mentioned results). by the
way, i somewhere read that select would exclude hidden pages. in this
configuration, it does not. whats wrong?

Hi Phillip.
"uidInList" doesn't support stdWrap, so you can only use integer values.
Instead use the "pidInList" which do support stdWrap.

Like this:

select.pidInList.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd