[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Wim Cruysberghs - thuis wim.cruysberghs at telenet.be
Thu Feb 24 07:54:52 CET 2005

Happie Birthday Rob!

Besides the point made here concerning the fiability of the sample
questioned in this research, i would like to add that we live here in a
relationship where probably most of you guys have developped or are
developping bussiness routines and income depending (criticaly?) on the work
provided to you by the conceivers of TYPO3.

Why should one bother to give something in return? Something as small as
being included in a mailinglist (treated by trustwo rthy
University-services) resulting in the fact of being asked to fill in on
volontary base a questionnaire....

The mather is that the research even will contribute to the further
development of the product we all love, and can use for free....

Maybe on should consider that individual enrichment can only rise from
working together with others....

Instead of sharing, i felt the shaming part of mailinglists like these
reading the initial post of this subject...

Belgian, Antwerp greetings to you all,

Wim