[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Edgar Hermanns webmaster at biewera.de
Thu Feb 24 19:30:55 CET 2005

Hi Wim				,

yes, all of us should give something in return, no question. I filled in the survey completely - as is said: "I've no problem to support typo3 in any conceivable way".

But thats not the point.

I think thats its not a good style to have it done that way. Maybe all users where informed on typo3.org and had the chance to opt out - provided that they looked at this site within the last few weeks.  But this assumption seems somewhat blue eyed to me: imho its up to the inititators, to _invite_ all members, and they can _join_, and not vice versa: expect members to opt out if they dont want to participate.

Anyway: its not such a big matter, i think - it  was a little bit annoying for me, and criticism always opens up the chance to handle things better in future.

Lets take it that way.

- Edgar Hermanns (emax)