[Typo3] Mozilla Search Plugin for Firefox problem

Thomas-M. Stein thomas-manuel.stein at sakia.org
Mon Feb 21 01:02:00 CET 2005

Dear All,

I have seen the TYPO3 Documentation search plugin by Simon Tuck on the
Mycroft site and would like to write a similar Firefox search plugin for
my site.

I am also using the indexed search. I do not get an error but just the
search page with the search box but no results. I guess it may be linked
to my URL? I tried with and without "&type=7". Any idea?

Many thanks for your help.

Thomas

Based on Simon's example I have:

#
<search
 version="7.1"
 name="Sakia.org search"
 description="Searches the Sakia.org irrigation sources"
 action="http://www.sakia.org/cms/index.php?id=158&type=7"
 searchForm="http://www.sakia.org/cms/index.php?id=158&type=7"
 method="GET" >

<input name="sourceid" value="Mozilla-search">
<input name="tx_indexedsearch[sword]" user="">
<interpret
 browserResultType="category"
 resultListStart="<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->"
 resultListEnd="<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->"
 resultItemStart="<li>"
 resultItemEnd="</li>"

<interpret
 browserResultType="result"
 resultListStart="<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->"
 resultListEnd="<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->"
 resultItemStart='<tr  class="tx-indexedsearch-title">'
 dateStart="- Modified:"
 dateEnd="<BR>"

</search>

<browser