[Typo3] TIP: Gmenu_layer dropdown menu alternative [suckerfish dropdown / CSS]

Mark Gillingham markgill at greatbooks.org
Fri Feb 18 22:45:06 CET 2005

Christopher wrote:

> I've used a combination of ALA's 'suckerfish' menus plus the .htc file
> from the 'whatever:hover' menus (just do a search to find it). The .htc
> file 'turns on' :hover for arbitrary elements in IE. You can see a
> sample implementation of it at http://www.bedlamhotel.com. They both
> work fine with nested lists - in fact, unless I'm mistaken, they RELY
> on properly nested elements in order to work.
>
> -Christopher

I have the .htc file on two sites. One of them recently stopped hovering
and I'm trying to determine when it happened and what I changed. The
largest difference between the sites is the version of T3--3.7 vs.
3.6.2. The older version stopped working. Recently, I've added many
pages and two extensions. I uninstalled the extension with not
recovering of the hover. I also made sure the my CSS was working by
substituing the CSS from the working site.

Have you seen this? Where else might I look?

Mark