[Typo3] Ext:wurfl - proper detection of mobile devices

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 15 01:51:37 CET 2005

Dear Michael,

> Just wanted to inform you, I just released a first usable version of the
> extension called 'wurfl' (Wireless Universal Resource File) to the TER.
> The wurfl project (credits to Luca Passani and Andrea Trasatti for
> delivering this great project) can be found on wurfl.sourceforge.net.

Great work! Just a short note: The name "Wurfl" is not self-explaining, so I
suggest that you keep the extension key but rename the title of the
extension to something more obvious. Otherwise, people might simply
overlook this great improvement.

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html