[Typo3] How to have the Breaking news on every page

Martin Rud rudi at rudekuvert.dk
Sun Feb 13 14:39:50 CET 2005

Hi

I´ve build up my page much like "Modern Template Building, Part 1" (with
a html-template-file and some TS in the setup). Now I want to have the
"Breaking News" to be in the right side of every page in my website.

I´ve tried to make my TS setup like this:

plugin.tt_news {
  defaultCode = LATEST
  pid_list = 3
}
temp.news < plugin.tt_news

... and then ...

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

  subparts.
  subparts {
   content < styles.content.get
   news < temp.news
  }
}

... in my HTML-template I have this table...:

It works fine when I am on the page with the id=3, but on every other
page no news show up... :o(

So I guess I do things wrong... but how is it done, then?

Best regards, Martin