[Typo3] Call for Votes

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 13 13:08:20 CET 2005

It looks good, but personally I think that the labels 'Config Cache'
and 'Page Cache' have a usability issue: if you don't know the meaning
of those buttons, then you can never figure out what they will do. Will
they configure your cache? ;-) This problem is made worse by the fact
that there is no indication that clicking those links actually does
something; the page is just reloaded without any apparent changes.

The following labels might work a bit better:

Clear Cache:

<icon> Config Cache
<icon> Page Cache

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 13-feb-05 om 12:58 heeft David Worms het volgende geschreven: