[Typo3] Call for Votes

David Worms open at abile.net
Sun Feb 13 12:58:41 CET 2005

Sorry for bumping into this thread, I have another suggestion:

http://abile.net/screenshot.gif

I'm about to release a new icon theme especially designed for typo3 (1
or 2 weeks) aligned with Typo3 license. At this stage, it will be as
complete as the skincrystal can be. As illustrated by the picture, I
suggest two nice trash icons with the following labels: Config cache,
Page cache.

David