TYPO3 dll (was: Re: [Typo3] Re: Typo3-english Digest, Vol 17, Issue 55)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 11 10:12:19 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

> And for this you quote the complete digest ...
> Read:
> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
>
> Escpecially #2.1

Absolutely!!

>> 2. I think we must write some part of TYPO3 core in C for use fast dll.
>> Have u any idea about this?
>
> You are talking about dll's so you are talking about windows.
> remember that most core developers use unix for their development
> systems (for good reasons I think :) )

DLL = Dynamic Library Loader.

Yes there are Windows files named "dll" but this is not an OS specific idea.
I think he is talking of a PHP extension to speed up TYPO3.

The idea is good and there were some discussions about that in the past.
However I cannot remember what came out then...

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html