[Typo3] alternative RTE Problems

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Feb 3 21:00:25 CET 2005

Hi,

christian oettinger schrieb:
> Hi all
>

> I need to install an alternative RTE for my typo3. First I tried
> rtehtmlarea, but it completely stopped working after updating to newest
> version (I'm running typo3 3.6.2). After a few hours of searching I
> stepped back to sr_htmlarea which works fine, exept for two problems:
> I can't get rid of some of the buttons of RTE (emoticon, textcolor,
> bgcolor, remove all formatting). They always show up, no matter what I
> do. My Code:

I strongly suggest upgrading to rte_htmlarea (or htmlarea_rte?), which
is activly maintained. Everything else imho has never been really perfect.

Not 100% sure if it works with 3.6.2 which is kind of outdated by now.
;) I would think it does though.

Any reason for not staying with the release-cycle and upgrading to 3.7?

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag