[Typo3] alternative RTE Problems

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 3 18:54:54 CET 2005

Hi all

I need to install an alternative RTE for my typo3. First I tried
rtehtmlarea, but it completely stopped working after updating to newest
version (I'm running typo3 3.6.2). After a few hours of searching I
stepped back to sr_htmlarea which works fine, exept for two problems:
I can't get rid of some of the buttons of RTE (emoticon, textcolor,
bgcolor, remove all formatting). They always show up, no matter what I
do. My Code:

--- Page TScofing

	RTE.default {
	hideButtons =
cut,copy,paste,fontsize,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,table,bgColor,image,emoticons,line,user,textcolor,chMode,strikethrough
	}

I then tried to add restrictive UserTSconfig:

--- UserTSconfig

	options.RTEkeyList=formatblock,class,link

Still the four unwanted buttons appear.
Does anyone has an Idea?

As second Problem Paragraph Formatting with Classes doesn't work. I
still get standard popUp (Normal, Heading1, ...) Do I have any mistakes
in my CODE? Do I miss a part?

RTE.classes {
    contentpoint {
      name = Inhaltsfeld
       value = color:black;
    }
    contentauthor {
     name = Inhaltsfeldautor
     value = font:italic 12px;
   }
}
RTE.default.classesParagraph = contentpoint, contentauthor
RTE.default.hidePStyleItems = *

thanks for any hints!!

christian