[Typo3] alternative RTE Problems

Christian Oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 3 22:10:45 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I can not easily upgrade to 3.7. My installation is
running on shared webspace at 1&1 puretec server. Their restrictions
(probably memorylimit) prevent that typo3 can render his localization
files (at least this is my explanation) on first start in Backend. I
tried to install the localization files as extensions from cvs, but no
success. I get an error message in the Backend when trying to access a
page. (By the way: I tried to convince my customer to move, but as he
just moved to 1&1 before getting to know me he will not. Definetely - I
tried my very best.)

This is getting a bit of offTopic, sorry

I am sure you are rigth, I will try to get rtehtlmarea to work (will now
check cvs for newest updates and see what I get)

greetings from munich

christian