[TYPO3] Use {field:date} in datawrap

Peter Beernink (DRecomm) p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Dec 28 13:03:14 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Thanks for you suggestion that did the job. I've modified the
lib.stdHeader.10.1 to a COA and it works. I still have some minor problems, but
those are only layout things. The main thing is that I now have both the header
and the date where I need them.

The rest also thanks for your suggestions and best wishes for the next year.

Peter Beernink