[TYPO3] disable log: minimize space required for the site?

Jörg Verstraete jorg.no.verstraete at telin.spam.ugent.be
Wed Dec 28 11:42:52 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm working on a site that will be hosted on a shared linux hosting. The
site itself is quite small, so I hope to fit it in a 50 MB webspace.

Of course, I can delete a number of standard supplied templates to
minimize the space taken up by the typo3 framework, but is there a way
to disable or limit the logging that is done (the back-end logs quite a
lot)?
I know I might loose some functionality in the backend, but the most
important is to get the site within the 50 MB.

Thanks!

Jörg