[TYPO3] GMENU_LAYER ALIGN AND ROLL OVER EFFECT

Ibrahima Diop ibjoop at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 27 11:06:34 CET 2005

I have forget the three point

  3) I would also display the menu on a marker in my template file.

  subparts.menuHorizontal < temp.menuHorizontal

Ibrahima Diop <ibjoop at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
  Hi all,
I want make an horizontal menu using Gmenu_layer. I see this code in the doc TS_BY_EXAMPLE.

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php
page.10 = HMENU
page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
page.10.1 {
layerStyle = position:absolute;left:0px;top:30px;width:10px;VISIBILITY:hidden;
xPosOffset =-10
lockPosition = x
expAll=1
NO {
backColor = #cccccc
XY = [10.w]+10, 14
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.offset = 5,10
}
}
page.10.2 = GMENU
page.10.2.wrap = |

page.10.2.NO {
backColor = #99cccc
XY = 120, 14
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.offset = 5,10
}

1) I would define an object like temp.menuHorizontal to make the menu without using
page.10 = HMENU
page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
page.10.1 {
layerStyle =.............

2) I would add a Roll Over effect also in the menu.

Have you any idea to this please?