[TYPO3] GMENU_LAYER ALIGN AND ROLL OVER EFFECT

Ibrahima Diop ibjoop at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 27 11:03:02 CET 2005

Hi all,
  I want make an horizontal menu using Gmenu_layer. I see this code in the doc TS_BY_EXAMPLE.

    page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php
  page.10 = HMENU
  page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
  page.10.1 {
  layerStyle = position:absolute;left:0px;top:30px;width:10px;VISIBILITY:hidden;
  xPosOffset =-10
  lockPosition = x
  expAll=1
  NO {
  backColor = #cccccc
  XY = [10.w]+10, 14
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 5,10
  }
  }
  page.10.2 = GMENU
  page.10.2.wrap = |<BR>
  page.10.2.NO {
  backColor = #99cccc
  XY = 120, 14
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 5,10
  }

  1) I would define an object like temp.menuHorizontal to make the menu without using
  page.10 = HMENU
  page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
  page.10.1 {
  layerStyle =.............

  2) I would add a Roll Over effect also in the menu.

  Have you any idea to this please?