[TYPO3] RandomImage as table background?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 23 09:24:48 CET 2005

Hi Nige, I can't help you with the "ccrandomimage" extension, as I haven't
used it for a very long time..
But a while back I wrote a couple userfunctions that deals with getting
random files/content.

Check this page. Maybe some of these could be usefull?
http://typo3.umloud.dk/index.php?id=359

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1482.1135259783.10878.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...