[TYPO3] RandomImage as table background?

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Dec 22 14:58:28 CET 2005

Hi,

I have used the randomimage extension on several sites, with no problems.

However I now want use the randomimage as the background image in a
table (tableParams background=xxxxx).

I have tried every combination in the background statement, but none
include the randomimage!

Can someone help with the required syntax please.

This is the rest of the random image code in the template...

//RANDOM IMAGE INCLUDE & PARAMS
includeLibs.ts_ccrandomimage =
EXT:cc_random_image/pi1/class.tx_ccrandomimage_pi1.php
## USER_INT means 'no caching'
temp.randomImageEverest = USER_INT
temp.randomImageEverest {
   userFunc = tx_ccrandomimage_pi1->main