[Typo3] Rounded corner rectangle image creation : Vijay

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Dec 22 13:41:33 CET 2005

Hi Vijay. Your script tries to apply masks to all content types!
Instead try to add it directly on the image object "tt_content.image.20"

Use the Template Analyzer & Object Browser to examine the default setup..

Some masking examples can be found in "TypoScript By Example":
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsbyex/Bitmap_masks/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1438.1135244887.10878.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...