[TYPO3] A question at upgrade

Borut Rozman jedo at zipp.nu
Thu Dec 22 17:50:54 CET 2005

After I upgraded from 3.8.0. -> 3.8.1 I used rte as a classical  RTEditor, now
after install it doesnt werk anymore, but ok, no prob, i found TinyRTE as a
good replacement, but still have some problems. When I want to browse for image
I get this erorr

Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.

This happens if the last 6 characters of this path,
/webs/szpo.si/typo3/ext/tinyrte/, (\$temp_path) is NOT "typo3/" for some
reason.
You may have a strange server configuration. Or maybe you didn't set constant
TYPO3_MOD_PATH in your module?
If you expect any help from anybody on this issue, you should save this page as
an html document and send it along with your request for help!

Array
(
    [TYPO3_OS] =>
    [PATH_thisScript] => /webs/szpo.si/typo3/ext/tinyrte/rte_select_image.php
    [php_sapi_name()] => apache
    [TYPO3_MOD_PATH] => ../typo3conf/ext/tinyrte/
    [PATH_TRANSLATED] => /webs/szpo.si/typo3/ext/tinyrte/rte_select_image.php
    [SCRIPT_FILENAME] => /webs/szpo.si/typo3/ext/tinyrte/rte_select_image.php
)

Where can I set this to be right?

regards
b.