[Typo3] TemplaVoila Template Caching. How do I clear?

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:44:04 CET 2005

I made a few changes to my template in fileadmin/templates/template.htm
and I cannot get the new changes to reflect when I view source of a page
again.

I tried clearing front-end cache, the cache in typo3conf/ (the 2 places
on the admin panel) and I tried uploading the file more than once.

The only place I can see the actual changes have been made is if I'm in
the File/Filelist module and click on the fileadmin/templates/ folder
then I right-click the template.htm and go to TemplaVoila and the
"Building Data Structure" page comes up.  There is a link at the top of
the page called "Template File" that shows all changes have been made if
I click that.

What do I do to get the template changes to show?

Gilles Deacur
Sunshine Locksmith Team
http://www.sunshinelocksmith.com
http://www.sunshineteam.net