[Typo3] TemplaVoila Template Caching. How do I clear?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Dec 21 23:07:42 CET 2005

Gilles Deacur wrote:

> What do I do to get the template changes to show?

1. Go to the sysfolder which contains your DS/TO (which you configured as
GRSP).

2. Click on the Icon of the TO (and only the TO - you shall not click the icon
of the DS ... and not those of a possible OT ... or an SD :) citing Monty Python)
Choose "TemplaVoila" from the Context Menu

3. Make sure the checkbox "select HTML Header parts" is not checked and your current
mapping get's shown without any errors (they can have happend if you changed major parts
of you HTML template). If there are mis-mapped elements you can correct them in this view.
You can-not add new fields.

4. Click the "Save" Button on the Bottom.

You have to save your DS/TO again because an already parsed version of the HTML template
get's stored in the TO record so it is easier and faster to generate the required pages.

PS: Could you make a wiki-item out of this 4-step instruction at: http://wiki.typo3.org and send
me a link to your newly created or updated page - I will send this to the next one who asks.

PS: Have a look at
http://t3nighties.think-open.org/typo3xdev-actualDat3/
for the

T3X_templavoila...

this is the beta version of the upcoming 1.0.0 if you want to try :) it's worth a try !

greets,
Bernhard