[Typo3] Multi Language Site - only 2 languages show up

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 22 10:43:29 CET 2005

Hi Kerstin,

You've probably forgotten to install your languages as website languages.
Choose 'list', select the root of the tree and choose 'create new record'.
There you should create a record of the type 'Website language' (not just
language!) for every language you use, except your default language.

Now the option 'languages' should show up.

Cheers,
Loek