[Typo3] replicate content in multi-domain site

christian reiter cr at n-o-s-p-a-m-cxd.de
Mon Dec 19 18:50:07 CET 2005

This has worked for me across different domains, as long as the follwing is
present in your typoscript template setup:

config {
#...
 content_from_pid_allowOutsideDomain=1
 typolinkCheckRootline=1
}
Theoretically you could also check out  Mount Pages. Their intent is to
insert an entire branch transparently at a different point. However they
are, in my experience, implemented in a somewhatfragile and unreliable way.
I discarded Mount Pages as an option because they did not appear to be
compatible with page trees that contain Shortcuts. Also the last time I
tested this it was necessary to patch the source to get them to work across
domains.

greetings,

Christian Reiter