[Typo3] replicate content in multi-domain site

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 19 15:48:02 CET 2005

I already found a way around it, albeit slightly less elegant than what I
wanted: although Typo3 won't let me refer to a page outside the pagetree for
that domain, it does allow me to insert records from outside that tree. So I
solved this question by inserting the 2 records of which this contact page
exists into the contact page on each site.

It does the trick. Suggestions for more elegant solutions are still welcome.

Loek