[Typo3] replicate content in multi-domain site

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 19 15:22:24 CET 2005

I'm setting up a site which consists of several small websites, each of
which has their own domain. Each small site has its own content, except for
a few pages like Contact. (So that a change on the contact page would
immediately affect all sites)

The domains point at different sub-trees, but Typo3 won't let me refer a
page (type Advanced, show content of different page) to a page outside that
tree (because of the domain record). I also tried to place that page in the
repository, but still it is not shown.

Suggestions how to solve this?

Loek