[Typo3] explicitDeny / permissions error

Adam Chew adam at adamchew.com
Mon Dec 12 07:28:27 CET 2005

I think I must have installed an extension that has caused permissions
for my users to screw up but i can't figure out which one.

Has anyone ever encountered this message when trying to edit page
content?:

"Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform this change.

Reason: ERROR: authMode "explicitDeny" failed for field "CType" with
value "textpic" evaluated"

I unchecked all the Explicitly allow/deny field values in the Backend
Usergroup settings but still can't edit as a non-admin user.