[Typo3] Can somebody PLEASE show me how to get a searchbox

Dirk Völlger dirkounet at thebiketour.net
Fri Dec 9 12:17:39 CET 2005

Hello Dimitry,

did not want to start a huge discussion about that. I completely
understand your arguments. I use many mailinglists, and often I am really
enerved about certain postings without any content, just questions and so
on. Before I ask a list, I really search. I had and have this
indexed_search problem too, have not asked yet on the list cause I am
working on it first. Accidently I saw that post of the guy looking for
help and as I was really enraged cause of frequent problems I have right
now with this indexed_search stuff I exagerated with my answer to your :
"Why you do not use google"-Post. Hope, you understand. Normally, I do not
answer posts like that, cause they are starting the discussion we are
having right now (again and again...)

Anyway, hope we understood each other and hope the climate on the lists
becomes constructive again.

thx and sorry

dirk

--