[Typo3] Can somebody PLEASE show me how to get a searchbox

Øyvind Frøland oyvind at uniweb.no
Fri Dec 9 13:15:26 CET 2005

I'm not sure if I understand your structure, but it seems to me as if
you may have committed one or two errors:

-I think you may want to insert the indexed_search-plugin on a separate
page (if you have not already done so)? NOT your root page.
-Also remember to include both the searchbox and the plugin itself in
your TS-setup, and add it to your ROOT-template:

marks.searchbox.pidSearchpage = 88
plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1.pidSearchpage = 88

-Øyvind