[Typo3] can i display a pdf file just like a common content element

zsl vincent zsl339 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:32:12 CET 2005

Hallo,
       is there any probobility that i can display a pdf file just like
a common content element.for example my template is template;RE(a very
simple template),and i create two subpages,so there will be two menu
items in fronted,and when i add a common content element "Regular Text
element" for the first page,so when i click the first menu item in
fronted,the content will display in the right part of the site,now,my
question is how i do so that when i click the second menu item in
fronted,i can see a pdf file directly displyed in the right part of the
website just like the first content element "Regular Text element".
Thanks