[Typo3] Changing Layout for indexed_search ?

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Thu Dec 8 22:41:29 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
>>"As already told. do not use the cvs versions of indexed search with
>>3.8.1. ... if want to test it, then use the cvs version of typo3."
>

> I know. Usually it is not recommended because things could be broken or
> functions are missing, but in this case the current indexed_search should
> still be usable.

Thanks for the info - i just got the cvs-code (took me some time however
to figure out how to get it (and than it was just a simple line on my
shell ...)

Anyway: Just to be sure. I am using 3.8.1 - Did I get you right,
Michael, that it should still work (not only with 3.8) ?

And now for me (German DAU): How do I create a t3x-File ? I already made
a tar.gz of just the indexSearch-Extension. Could not find the answer in
google - seems to be too much t3x and gzip and create ...

One option would be to upload it via scp to my server - and unpack it
there - but would be nicer if I could create the t3x-file locally and
upload it via the extension manager ...

Tom