[Typo3] Mangled CSS with DirectMail

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Tue Dec 6 19:06:21 CET 2005

Dear listeans,

I am using the direct_mail extension with Typo3.6.2. I also have the
it_dmail_fix extension installed. My problem is: the generated emails
look fine in any email client (Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.), but really
crappy in hotmail or gmail. I am using CSS and apparently both hotmail
and gmail have issues with this.
What has been your experience and advice in generating newsletters that
look good both in standalone and web-based email readers?

Thanks,
--

Rodrigo C.
http://www.lafuga.cl