[Typo3] Language selector extension misconfigured

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Dec 6 19:27:00 CET 2005

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to use the Language Selector extension in my Typo3
website but I'm having trouble configuring it.
    I followed all instructions in the manual:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/sr_language_menu/Users_manual-45/

    I configured the extension to display the selector in every page
using this in my TSConfig as explained in the manual:

temp.languageMenu = COA
temp.languageMenu {
    10 = RECORDS
    10.tables = tt_content
    10.source = 102 # this is the id of the content element of type
Language Selection which is stored in a SysFolder somewhere in my
website tree
}

    I get to see the selector on every page alright, but I can't get it
to change the website language to the 2nd language (the only one other
than the default one) properly. I have created a Website Language record
named Brazilian Portuguese, but the selector shows DK as a second language.

    Just for the record my template is similar to that one used in the
Modern Template Building parts 2 & 3.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Regards,

Ricardo Pereira