[Typo3] Bogus ###USER_DATA## and ###SINCE_DATA### with arotealoginbox

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Wed Aug 31 20:00:58 CEST 2005

I have typo 3.8.0 with newloginbox and arotealoginbox. There are 3 user
accounts on the system. However no matter which user is logged in
###USER_DATA### is replaced with my own name and ###SINCE_DATA### with
the day I created my account. However on the chcforum username and email
are detected correctly. What could this be?

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.