[Typo3] Bogus ###USER_DATA## and ###SINCE_DATA### with arotealoginbox

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Wed Aug 31 20:05:22 CEST 2005

Vlatko Šurlan wrote:
> I have typo 3.8.0 with newloginbox and arotealoginbox. There are 3 user
> accounts on the system. However no matter which user is logged in
> ###USER_DATA### is replaced with my own name and ###SINCE_DATA### with
> the day I created my account. However on the chcforum username and email
> are detected correctly. What could this be?

I just figured out it has something to do with cache, because, when I
hit Ctrl+F5, correct name is displayed. Is there maybee a way to prevent
caching for arotealoginbox? Any hints would be very very welcome.

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.