[Typo3] Page Indexing - Indexed Search - hook_indexContent()

SunThin inetwings at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:01:57 CEST 2005

Hi

I have found out a way to force indexing!

File       : typo3/ext/indexed_search/class.indexer.php
Method: function procesWordsInArrays($contentArr)
Line     : if (function_exists('html_entity_decode'))$contentArr[$key] = html_entity_decode($contentArr[$key]);
Do       : comment this line

Solution : This is temporary , there must be another way to get Indexing run without this glitch!
I am running the version on Windows with Apache and PHP.
I dont know if this due to improper configuration of PHP !
I will get back with another solution if possible!

- SunThin (sunthin)