[Typo3] Page Indexing - Indexed Search - hook_indexContent()

SunThin inetwings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:48:50 CEST 2005

Hi Jan

I tried out the following things , but it still didnt work :(

Typo3 version : quickstart 3.7.0
WebSite           : FCBigFeet ( Sample Application )

Option 1           : config.index_enable=1 ( in Setup data of the FC BigFeet page )
Option 2           : page.config.index_enable=1 ( in Setup data of the FC BigFeet page )

I have set the following for every page in the page tree.
 "Cache Expires" as "Default"
"Index" checkbox enabled

I tried every combination I could, and even reinstalled the CMS and IndexedSearchPlugin too!
Still no results!

Is there a problem with the version package ?
or you can help me by adding Indexed Search Plugin to the FCBigFeet application and provide me the details!

- SunThin (sunthin)