[Typo3] Page Indexing - Indexed Search - hook_indexContent()

SunThin inetwings at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:41:56 CEST 2005

Hi,

Now, I faced a peculiar problem while using Typo3 on SuSE 8.0!
The following happens if I run the version using Typo3.7.1 on SuSE8.0:
[ refer hook_indexContent() of class.indexer.php ]

1 $pObj->config['config']['index_enable']  does not return any value
( I tried using config.index_enable and page.config.index_enable as 1 in TSConfig for the page; no use )
2 the pages never cached instead of "No Cache" never checked (ie., no_cache=0) and hence $pObj->no_cache always returned 1 always; so no indexing at all :(
I had to comment out the conditions and make it work!

The version behaves differently on Windows and Linux.I am not sure if this is due to Apache and PHP configuration!

Had anybody done Indexing without any changes?

- SunThin (sunthin)