[Typo3] TIMTAW and $GLOBALS['BE_USER']

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 18 08:13:05 CEST 2005

What is TimTaw?

> # ------------------------------------------------------
> #  Settings for TimTaw
> # ------------------------------------------------------
> lib.editLink = COA
> lib.editLink.10 < plugin.tx_timtaw_pi2
> lib.editLink.20 = EDITPANEL
> lib.editLink.20 {
>   label = %s
>   allow = toolbar
>   line = 5
>   onlyCurrentPid = 0
>   previewBorder = 4
>   edit.displayRecord = 1
> }

that look likes an extension for admin panel related individual edit panels?

I have tried several time to setup 'allow=toolbar' for edit panels in
the TS config for users/ user groups but always failed.
I tried last time this in the TS config:

styles.content.editPanelPage = COA
styles.content.editPanelPage {
#editPanel >
#editPanel = COA
#editPanel {
          10 = EDITPANEL
          10 {
                #label.data =
LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:eIcon.page
                #label.wrap = |&nbsp;<b>%s</b>
                lable.wrap = |
                label.data =
                allow = toolbar,edit
                # onlyCurrentPid = 1
               }
}
page.10 <  styles.content.editPanelPage

It simply doesn't have any effect.

That's why I have simply commented the condition, which relate to
toolbar. Then toolbar has been always rendered.