[Typo3] TIMTAW and $GLOBALS['BE_USER']

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 17 23:21:39 CEST 2005

Hi Jeff,
> What were the issues with TemplaVoila before?

Hmmm, I don´t remember exactly but maybe nothing has changed
even though I fixed the bug like you suggested...  :-(

> It's working for me on a TemplaVoila site but I haven't tested it
> extensively yet.  I do know that editing standard content elements and
> references both work as expected.

I have done as stated in the wiki page:
 http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TimTaw#Users manual
No more, no less.

I have modified my TemplaVoila DS/TO and added/mapped an
TypoScript Object Path called "lib.editLink" on every page (just
for testing). Then I defined that "lib.editLink" in the
template´s Setup field:

# ------------------------------------------------------
#  Settings for TimTaw
# ------------------------------------------------------
lib.editLink = COA
lib.editLink.10 < plugin.tx_timtaw_pi2
lib.editLink.20 = EDITPANEL
lib.editLink.20 {
  label = %s
  allow = toolbar
  line = 5
  onlyCurrentPid = 0
  previewBorder = 4
  edit.displayRecord = 1
}

Now I get the TimTaw edit icon to show up when logged in, but
when clicking on that icon nothing happens.

/Peter Kindström