[Typo3] Display second level pages in a menu

Jan Hancic typo3 at ks-con.si
Wed Aug 17 14:29:59 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I would like to have a menu on my page that would display subpages of the current page.
I have a two level structure and I display level one pages in a horizontal menu wich is working perfectly.
So how do I add a menu that will display second level pages?
I thought this would work:

# LeftMenu
temp.LeftMenu = HMENU
temp.LeftMenu.2 = TMENU
temp.LeftMenu.2 {

 ACT = 1
}

but id does not. It simply dosen't display anything.
I have searched the typo3 site and google, but I couldn't find any examples or documentation that would solve my probblem.

lp
Jan