[Typo3] Show some text if login is required?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Aug 17 14:40:47 CEST 2005

"René Schade" <schade at hypergenic.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1001.1124281111.24980.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

How do I present the fe_user with a text like "You must be logged in to see
this page, click here to login"?

I can control content if the user is logged in or not ([loginUser *]), but
this does not help me.

The problem typically occours if the user logs in, and bookmarks a password
protected page. If the bookmark later on is followed, I just get a blank
page (no content).

Regards,
René

Hi Rene. Have you tried inserting a standard text contentelement on that
page, and then in the "Access" field set it to "Hide at any login"

When a user who ISN'T logged in, sees the page, the text element is shown,
but if the user IS logged in, the text element will be hidden.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd