[Typo3] Display second level pages in a menu

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Wed Aug 17 15:39:43 CEST 2005

Jan Hancic wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I would like to have a menu on my page that would display subpages of the current page.
> I have a two level structure and I display level one pages in a horizontal menu wich is working perfectly.
> So how do I add a menu that will display second level pages?
> I thought this would work:
>
> # LeftMenu
> temp.LeftMenu = HMENU
> temp.LeftMenu.2 = TMENU
> temp.LeftMenu.2 {
>
>  ACT = 1
> }
>
> but id does not. It simply dosen't display anything.
> I have searched the typo3 site and google, but I couldn't find any examples or documentation that would solve my probblem.
>

> lp
> Jan
Hi,

just look at this code, it does work in my installation:

lib.subnav = HMENU
lib.subnav {
   entryLevel = 1
   1 = TMENU
   1.target = _self
   1.wrap = <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr> |
   1.expAll = 1
   1 {
     }

   2 = TMENU
   2.target = _self
   2 {
   }
}

hey, why do you use class="LeftMenuActive" for the normal status? ;-)

hope this helps..

greets

andreas