[Typo3] Advanced Page Keywords

cbc2 cbc2 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 02:36:06 CEST 2005

Hi Anton

Thanks for your suggestion.  I tried it, but it didn't work.  I placed the code in the setup of the Template like you suggested:

[PIDinRootline = 2}
page.meta.keywords.field = keywords
page.meta.description.field = abstract
[END]

I'm still fairly new at Typo3 and am trying to start out simple and just get the site up and running before adding extensions.  Why do the the web pages offer "advanced" for keywords and descriptions if they don't show up on the web for SEO?  Just wondering.

I can see by the forum that the keyword/description question comes up a lot.  Any other suggestions to try before I go to the extension?

Thanks,
cbc2