[Typo3] Advanced Page Keywords

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Aug 6 11:14:15 CEST 2005

hello
> page.meta.keywords.field = keywords
> page.meta.description.field = abstract
> [END]

I have added this line in my Root TemplateSetup to check if it works in
my installation

page.meta.KEYWORDS.field = keywords

and it works. The kewords defined in Advanced Page Type are being
displayed at page. But I dont use BUSSINES template. Maybe this is the
reason. I dont know. I use css_styled_content as described in this tutorial:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/

I suggest you not to use the BUSSINES template. All the standard
template that are coming in installation package are not very "fresh" now.

The way you should build website with TYPO3 is Modern Template Bulding.
Follow this tutorial and will avoid lots of trouble.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz