[Typo3] Changer header from <h1> tag to <h2> tag when adding text..

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Apr 7 18:03:26 CEST 2005

Peter Niederlag wrote:

> Hi Ries,
>
> Ries van Twisk schrieb:
>
>> Hey List,
>>
>> I need to change the behavior when adding text to my site (Regular
>> text Element for example).
>> I need that typo3 create a <h2> tag instead of a <h1> tag for the
>> header...
>> I can't find where to look for the option??
>>
>> anybody knows this?
>

> are you kidding?

Nope I am not :)

> haven't you heard of 'lib.stdheader' ?
> (the CASE-object probably is what you are looking for)

Apparently I never needed it...up until now ;)
thanks for the tip.... Sometimes it's differcult to find the right
'place' in typo3 for a answer... I was looking at RTE. stuf.....
I was looking at: lib.stdheader.10.1 I tried to play around with it
already, but no good success yet.....

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/